Freo’s Logistics service utilises our core competencies in cranage transportation, heavy haulage, materials handling and lifting solutions to provide a total project materials handling support service for major projects in the resources, oil & gas and infrastructure sectors. This service includes the provision of logistics management, personnel & materials handling, warehousing & general services, lifting equipment and over-dimensional transportation.
HEAVY HAULAGE AND TRANSPORT SERVICES
Freo provides a specialised ad hoc transport service for over-dimensional and oversize loads, supplied at an hourly rate. This service is available from all branch locations.
The following range of equipment is available:
- Prime Movers
- Low Loaders from 50-100t
- Extendable, Flat Top and Drop Deck Trailers
MATERIALS HANDLING AND WAREHOUSE & STORAGE SERVICES
Freo provides materials handling, warehouse & storage services to major projects across Australia, including:
- Provision of hardstand and laydown areas, laydown area management and equipment supply
- Coordination of warehousing activities and managing of interface between project construction, fabrication yards, transportation and shipping
- Overseeing warehouse and warehouse yard operations
- Preservation/QA/QC coordination and inspection of all incoming equipment materials in accordance with approved procedures and standards
- Planning and testing coordination
- Materials control
- Provision of management, clerical and warehousing personnel
- Supply of cranes and forklifts required for offloading materials and equipment
- Transportation of materials to, from and around site.
- Establishment and management of onsite quarantine facilities
- Pre-planning and coordination of crews facilitating cutting of sea fastenings