Maintenance of our fleet is our number one priority. Our fully equipped workshops are staffed by qualified and experienced mechanics, so you can be confident that all our equipment is maintained to an optimum condition.
Freo can also supply you with a crane while your crane is serviced or repaired. For more information contact us on 1300 CRANES or submit an online enquiry.
- Freo’s maintenance of equipment is programmed via a Fleet Management System and undertaken by our full time mechanics.
- Maintenance schedules are written to ensure our crane and equipment fleet meets the highest operational standards.
- Scheduled in-house inspections and servicing is carried out on all cranes, transport and plant equipment. An independent inspector conducts an annual inspection on all cranes.
- Daily pre-start checks on all equipment are mandatory and all machines have the back-up of a fleet of mobile field service units.
- Maintenance and servicing options are provided for wet hire only.
- Our dry hire option is supported by Freo providing you with the servicing requirements that you are responsible for.
- All machines have the back-up convenience of Freo’s workshops, which are strategically located across Australia.